Saturday, March 24, 2012

This will be the start

It was another day for work. I left my room past 7:30am. Everyday seems forever when going to work. I always take the train when going to work and finally, after waiting for about 20mins for the skip train, it finally arrived and stopped in Tayuman station. While passing the streets of Tayuman and Bambang, overseeing the rusty rooftops of buildings and houses, there came an idea to my mind. How about putting up a blog?!. It seems cool and nice. I can blog about my travels(even if it's not that quite regular), well, I think I travel as much more than an average person of my age do. I can also boast about my photos that I took (well i'm proud of them even if some are not that good☺). I can talk about anything and everything under the freaking hot sun. So, what would I call my blog, what would be it's name. I started Googling and brainstorming my brain out. I was disappointed to know that some of my ideas are already existing and I can't longer use them as my Blog's name. Then suddenly, I thought of what is really my purpose for this blog?  Hey man, I want a blog for me to take a break from all the stress and negative vibes I'm feeling. There you are, "I do need a break". Luckily, it is not yet taken ☺. And for now, I'll be taking my break. And by the way, my next post would be related to the picture below.☺


No comments:

Post a Comment